Friday, March 7, 2008

Throw Hillary from the Train...

Does anyone else think that Hillary Clinton sounds like Anne Ramsey in 'Throw Momma From the Train' when she elevates her voice? Can I get a witness?

Hillary

Momma




A certain resemblance must also be noted between Hillary's smile (and hairstyle) in this photo and those of Harold from the Red Green show.


Disclaimer: The previous observation does not necessarily reflect my political views. I'm an equal opportunity mocker of political figures.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I think that's exactly what Hillary sounds like when she's drunk.

And you're right. That Red Green Show guy is Hillary in drag.

mean aunt said...

Ooo, I love Harold! But now I'll think of Hilklary. Thanks a lot :(

Lars said...

Any reference to THE Red Green show scores big points. In this case I have to also agree with your assertions. hhahahahhaha